Friday, November 24, 2017

My Weekend Crush

As you all are abundantly aware, I’m all about the ladies here at Surrenders. But that doesn’t mean I’m opposed to the occasional cool dude here or there. And right now one of the coolest is Ezra Miller, a.k.a. The Flash. The actor came out as queer in 2012 and has been a unique voice in Hollywood ever since. So imagine my delight at this interview Ezra and Gal Gadot, done while promoting their new “Justice League” movie. I mean, how can you beat the awesome of The Internet’s favorite boycrush and girlcrush, respectively, being awesome together? You can’t. And, kittens, things get so, so good at the 2:04 mark. Trust me, it’ll make your whole and entire everything. Happy, misogynists and sexists, your wrath upon this world is over weekend, all.

1 comment:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Have a wonderful weekend DS!