Thursday, August 31, 2017

Otterly Tired

Ugh, sorry kittens. Chalk it up to the Dog Days of August, but I’ve been a wee bit uninspired/tired/busy and therefore behind in my postings. Again, this is my personal site that I do in my spare time, without any kind of compensation just because I love it (and love interacting with you). But sometimes, to be honest, there just isn’t a ton to write about. Pretty much all the summer shows have ended. Pretty much all the fall shows have yet to start. The summer movie season is over. The fall movie season has yet to begin. And everyone is too damn hot to do much of anything. Plus, there’s the whole impending doom because of the fascist, incompetent Hatemonger-in-Chief tweeting us into oblivion. So here is a baby otter covering its eyes until things pick up. Back at it tomorrow, kittens.

3 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

It's just too hot to do anything
But I wanted you to know that we miss you!
Otters are adorable
Also, Carol is going to be available on Netflix streaming soon

AnnieStinkle said...

Can confirm that I brushed up on my Carol impression in the car on my way to work today. It's equal parts breathy and reaching for a tone deeper than my natural voice (with a little Martha Stewart over-enunciation thrown in).

Tammy said...

I needed that...