Friday, March 18, 2016

My Weekend Crush

You guys, since this is my week of confessions I have another one to make. I didn’t start watching “Broad City” until this season. And now I’m kicking myself because I could had two whole other seasons of Abbi and Ilana in my life. What is the opposite of “Yas?” Because that’s what I’m feeling for catching on so late. But, good news, I’m loving this season and will do my due diligence and catch up. But for now I’m just going to luxuriate in the wonder that was Hillary Clinton’s cameo on this week’s episode. Am I totally in the tank for Hillary? Hell yeah, I am. And so our these broads. Happy weekend, all.


3 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

I have to catch up on that one too. So much TV so little time
Have a great weekend DS

Anonymous said...

I just caught on to this show too and now I can't stop shouting YAS QUEEN at strangers. But seriously they're hiiiiiiiiiiilarious!

Helena said...

You do not know how much I enjoy watching this. Thank you for sharing. Have a good weekend.