Monday, February 08, 2016

Fae-Thee-Well

I have had the very good fortune of interviewing Anna Silk four times now. She had been, as I’ve said before, really lovely each time. You can read the previous one, two and three times here. This most recent fourth time was most likely the last time I’ll interview her about “Lost Girl,” which is bittersweet for sure. You can read that interview today over at AfterEllen.

Now, I’ve been writing about pop culture for a long time now and I can unequivocally say it’s a rare and wonderful treat to have a star who is as open and accessible as Anna has been throughout the course of “Lost Girl.” In short, we’re lucky to have had her for as long as we did.

Just a reminder, this is the lovely, lovely, lovely video message she sent to fans when “Lost Girl” was canceled. Come on, that’s a class act.



Oh, Anna. We will miss you so, so much. And those tank tops. Siiigh.

3 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Goodbye Anna
Goodbye tank tops

Heather Anne Hogan said...

This show would not have been the same without all the love you brought to it, friend.

Jaibrd said...

Oh my. I think I'm ruined. Because of you dear Snarker I finally went looking for Lost Girl. Seasons 1-4 on Netflix - whoa, what a binge it was - I had my very own lost weekend. I can't believe it's ending, and I can't watch season five, so I'm keeping up with your recaps on After Ellen. Thank you.