Friday, April 03, 2015

My Weekend Crush

The appeal of some stuff is a no-brainer. Beautiful women in tank tops? Thank you, ma’am, may I have another? Beautiful women in a tailored suit? Yes, all of the yes. Beautiful women lip-synching while grinding on each other? Shut up, I’m gaving a religious experience. Granted, there may or may not be a common denominator in all these things. I can’t quite put my finger on it. Wait, wait, is it a question mark? But, whatever, you get my point.

I’ve been a fan of Jimmy Fallon’s Lip Sync battles because they’re good, clean – sometimes not so clean – fun. So I’m pretty thrilled they’ve turned them into their own show. And I am also more than thrilled to see this little preview of Emily Blunt battling Anne Hathaway. To quote me, when discussing any of the above-mentioned common denominators, “I like her, she looks smart.” Yep, smart. Happy weekend, all.


4 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Anne Hathaway is the gift that keeps on giving
Have a great weekend DS

tlsintx said...

my god Emily yes.

LL Cool J about lost his mind! :D

Anonymous said...

good stuff

JW said...

look at LL's face. like looking into an expression mirror.