Thursday, January 15, 2015

SGALGG: Look at Those Golden Globes Edition

Please, like I’d let a Golden Globes go by without celebrating our favorite golden globes. Granted it was a tad bittersweet this time, as this will be the last year of the Tina & Amy hosting show. But at least Tina dressed up for the occasion. I’m pretty sure she put on the tux just so she could get into a Straight Gals Acting Like Gay Gals post. So I am only too happy to oblige. So here are some straight gals, and some gay gals, doing just that.

Robin Wright & Gillian Anderson
Most of my best dreams are nowhere near this good.

Oprah & Helen Mirren
And you get to touch some bosoms! And you get to touch some bosoms! And you get to touch some bosoms!

Gina Rodriguez & Ruth Wilson
I really hope they’re plotting world domination, because I would be super OK with them running things.

Cara Delevingne & Rita Ora
Totally over Michelle, I see.

Amy Poehler & Natasha Lyonne
Lesbian twin syndrome, activate!

Uzo Aduba & Taylor Schilling
Chocolate and vanilla swirl, swirl, swirl.

Sarah Paulson & Amanda Peet
Gay/straight lady BFFs. If only they’d make that into a movie. Wait, they already have?

Salma Hayek & Maggie Gyllenhaal
I saw several pictures of these two chatting very intently throughout the evening. Is it weird to be jealous of their conversation? Because I am.

Jill Soloway
Wonderful straight alley, wonderfully weird suit. Also, how wonderful were the wins for “Transparent?” So wonderful.

Julianne Moore, John Legend & Chrissy Teigen
This is for all the bisexual ladies in the house. Also, that’s a sandwich even I have to admit looks pretty tasty.

Lena Dunham, Jaime King, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez & Lorde have mercy that’s a lot of celebrities in one photo.
This reminds me of a Renaissance painting, but with more A-Listers.

Tina Fey & Amy Poehler
They’re clearly saying, “Please show yourself out. We’re about to make love until the sun comes up. We know you’d like to watch, but clearly you aren’t worthy. Goodnight.” What? Amy is the only person I will allow to touch my Fake TV Wife besides me. We have an arrangement (i.e. I get to watch).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohw i' ve been waiting for it. Just great. You're so funny. Thanks a lot. Every day.

egghead said...

Tina Fey said something about "5 minutes, once a year", and I thought, uh-huh, I hear ya babe. Sex is so over-rated, especially the hetero kind. But if Tina went gay-fey then she could not even go to there. Night Cheese, all night long. :)

Michelle said...

I hope you got to see the Team Orange bathroom selfies--Laura, Taylor, Uzo, and Natasha all together. :)

Carmen SanDiego said...

I am gonna miss Tina and Amy next year

QueerGirrl said...

You are hilarious! Tina looked super hot in that tux.

Anonymous said...

No need to post about Oprah,Hayek,Lyonne etc imo..
Kudos to Amy & Tina,
Julianne Moore is like Meryl, acting and "choices" ..ouch @ Map of the stars..Oscar asap,plz..when dumb Cotillard (no 09/11?) or RW or Bullock or 2 seriously for Swank & none for JM ,there is a pb,a big one..
BTW,GG is a joke ,sadly Oscars too now