Thursday, October 15, 2009

Gay magic

I will never apologize for my number of Tina Fey posts. Never ever, ever. Also Tina, girl, trust me – if you ever give anything away around me there is no force in this universe that would prevent me from snapping it up immediately. Oh and since the fourth season of “30 Rock” premieres at 9:30 p.m. tonight on NBC, you know where I’ll be if you’re in the giving mood.

p.s. Stop flirting with her, Dave. She’s mine! From what I hear you’ve got enough women, anyway.

p.p.s. If – for some unimaginable reason – you’re not a Tina fan, please scroll down.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

IMO not liking Tina Fey should be categorised as illness.

Polishing my µTorrent...

00 said...

I'm with anonymous...word on the street is that it's being added to the DSM-V

Norma Desmond said...

I love that "gay magic" and "good, Christian values" were used within a two minute span of each other. Happiness.

Anonymous said...

TMTS, Too Much Tina Syndrome...you has it.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Tina Fey! How could I NOT love you!?!

Clairmont M. Voliet said...

There ca never be too much Tina. <3 Keep going strong, girl.

packrat said...

(Tina) love means never having to say you're sorry.

Blog on!

Hal Flanagan said...

Love Tina Fey. Season Four premiere? Not so much.